Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Butterflies at Laura's Loft




Well it is a busy week for me in blogland this week! Lots of stuff happening. Today I am sharing with you a card that I made using Altenew's Painted Butterflies stamp set that I ordered from Laura's Loft.

https://lauras-loft-shop.myshopify.com/


What with Jonas going through my neighborhood a wee bit of spring in the form of butterflies is a welcome reminder that spring will be bursting out before you know it.

I stamped the butterflies with the Altenew mini cubes- "cool summer nights", "shades of purple" and "summer afternoon". These inks go on flawlessly and smoothly. The colors blend together perfectly. If you don't have any they are a MUST HAVE new ink!



To add a wee bit of interest, I shaded each butterfly with a some colored pencil. A bit of shine with a glitter pen and each butterfly pops!


So if you want a bit of spring like me, head over to Laura's Loft and find your springtime! 


No comments: