Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Best friend


Welcome to a fun color challenge at the Male Room this week. Khaki, pool and olive green. Perfect guy colors don't you think? Today I used that incredibly popular set from My Favorite Things- "you make my tail wag". You have to hit the stores at the right time to get it, as it seems to always be out of stock. I am still trying to get the matching dies! Soooo- I had to do a bit of fussy cutting.


The borders on my card were stamped with Papertrey Ink's "ombre builders".



Now personally I am a cat person, but they say a dog is man's best friend, so this card is perfect for The Male Room. I hope you will join us share with us how you use this great guy color scheme.


5 comments:

Jane said...

Fabulous! Love the borders of spots and stripes and the dog is just so cute.

Deborah Frings said...

I think this is wonderful. Love the ombre colours down the sides of the card and the dog is just adorable. Great card.

Michele K. Henderson said...

This little guy is so cute! LOVE him!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome use of the colors - love the dots and stripes!

Darnell said...

Well, I'm a dog person and I am just thrilled with your sweet card in these fabulous colors! It's perfection, Sue!! Thanks for stopping in to visit me recently and for leaving me some love! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell