Saturday, August 23, 2014

Off on an adventure!




I writing this post a week in advance, because as the title of my blog says, I am of on an adventure. This is our annual girls stamping weekend in the Pocono Mountains. I will be up there for 4 days of stamping, crafting, cooking, cocktails and chick flicks. It doesn't get  any better then that!!



Lisa's photo challenge at Just Us Girls was like kismet! I knew exactly what I was going to do. I just had to make sure I hadn't gotten rid of the stamp set I wanted in one of my many purges. I am happy to report, I hadn't got rid of Loads of Love from StampinUp.  This clean and simple was easy to create and I used my new fav trend- watercolors.

I hope you will join us in this cool photo challenge at Just us Girls this week.



These are from last year, but it looks kinda the same every year. Stay tune for pics from this tear!


7 comments:

Marisa said...

Such a fun truck image :) Perfect for the challenge.

Sharyn Polesel said...

I love the truck and flowers....great sentiment too!

Nancy said...

Hope your having a good time with friends...sounds like fun! Great card too...love that truck!

Lindsey said...

Super cute card! I haven't used that sent in such a long time...looks like I need to pull it out. Hope you had a wonderful stamping weekend!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

How perfect for the inspiration photo! Your watercoloring is fab! We just stayed in the Pocono Mountains on our trip out east, it's beautiful there!

Lisa Kind said...

What a fun time in those beautiful mountains! And great minds do think alike don't they? I love how you colored your stamp and added the girl too! Wish I had thought of that! I too almost sold this set, then pulled it back! So glad I did! Love your card!

Kristie Goulet said...

Love this truck image! Sure hope you had a great time!