Sunday, September 15, 2013

Happy Dancing!!


I am so doing the HAPPY DANCE!!!! I just finished my final take home essay test for school!!! And while I still have my 4 core classes to go to finish my BSN, I have 4 weeks off till Spanish starts and boy am I gonna stamp!!

I am so gonna "live in the moment"!!


 I was surfing through the challenges and came across this technique challenge at "Just Us Girls". I involved a grid technique. I checked out this video and gave it a whirl.


Since the weather has been so fall like, and I had this new set from Paper Smooches "Leafy Greens" and I had to use it and create a CAS autumn card. 

Just Us Girls is also having a design team call, so with this card I am throwing my hat in the ring. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

The ladies over at 613 Avenue Create have a fall challenge going, so I am entering this card there too.

My Time to Craft is featuring autumn colors, so I think I will submit this there also.

Try the grid technique, its cool!




9 comments:

Sheila H said...

I love the fall colors you chose. Your card has great texture and an eye pleasing design. We're glad you're visiting with us at 613 Avenue Create. Please stop by again :)

Claire Lawrence said...

flows so nicely, this card does:0) beautiful!!!

Nancy said...

This is amazing...you did a fabulous job with the grid technique over at JUGS~ Enjoy your time off from school!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the stamping with the grid! This looks awesome! Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

Maria said...

What a lovely use of the technique! I love it. Thanks for playing along with Just US GIrls this week.

Marisa said...

Fabulous quote and just LOVE the leaves down the side. The grid looks fabulous. Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls.

Lisa Kind said...

This is very pretty! I love the look of the grid pattern with those falling fall leaves! Fall is my fav season! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is so pretty,
Lovely colours.
Thank you for joining in My Time To Craft challenge, good luck x

Elise said...

'Scuse me, whilst I wipe the drool from my keyboard: this is FABULOUS! So glad you shared this inky gem with Just Us Girls... Your use of technique is FABULOUS!