Monday, September 2, 2013

After the Storm. 2nd post


Our Labor day was full of dark skies, rain, thunder and lightening in my area. It sure affected my art. Usually I ink this cloud stamp from Hero Arts in happy sky blue, but it is all grey skies today.  I'd give you a link but I can't find it anywhere. I got it on sale at one of those big box craft stores.

I grabbed a plane stamp from Papertrey Ink's Fly Away set  and stamp in a bright cheery red. I added the saying in red also and added some glitter to the clouds. Isn't there always a silver lining?
I was excited when I saw the photo challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More. I even had to make a second post in one day!!


I reminded me of my card!! Greys with the pop of red. How about that!! So of course I had to enter!!

Hope you all have a sunny week or you find the silver linings in a stormy sky.



4 comments:

Sue said...

Wow, I really like this! Great use of the colours and lovely sentiment. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

SandeeNC said...

I adore the glittery silver lining to your clouds! It's a very cute card, hope the weather is back to sunny skies for you today! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

sandie said...

Love the take on our challenge photo and the glitter on the clouds adds the sliver lining. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

Deepti Stephens said...

Wow! Lovely card Sue.. Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM. Good luck.. :)