Sunday, May 19, 2013

Margarita- you're special!


A good friend of mine has a birthday at the end of May and she loves pink- no let me correct that- she loooooooooooves pink! As she says "It is the most beautiful color in the world!"

Naturally when making her card, the only color I could consider would be pink. The Friday Mashup is challenging us among other things to a monochromatic card. Well this was a no brainer huh?

Over at Tuesday Throwdown, they want you "to smell the roses". Roses, flowers pink- need I say more?

Finally the Crafty Creations Challenge want us to "kiss" "keep it simple sista"!!

I am not sure Margarita checks out my blog but this card is for her!

It is the start of another work week, so I may not be able to post until later in the week.


4 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

How fun! I love that you split the panel in half and stamped the sentiment on the lower layer. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Crafting Vicky said...

That is such a brilliant CAS card! Just love the wonderful shades of pink.

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Tara Bourgoin said...

What a sweet card - I absolutely adore the split panel and that darling gingham! Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup :)

bevyb said...

This is perfect for Margarita! She is going to Love it