Monday, May 20, 2013

Epic Dude!


Guy cards... where do you start? Despite taking the His and Her class from Jennifer Maguire and Kristina Werner, I still have a problem with them. 

This week's Fusion Challenge just spoke "guy" to me.

You are probably wondering where was the "guy' in the challenge? I think It was the colors. I was able to use a few new stamp sets. I used the Papertrey Ink Watercolor Wonder that I borrowed from a friend (I sooooo have to get this set now!). I added the sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays Rad set. I had no idea what to use for my image, when I came across a retired stamp from StampinUp. Perfect! Just love when the stars align! ( didn't I say that in another posting?!)

I am so totally set for a birthday card for my good buddy Ryan's birthday this summer- especially since he is so totally epic!




7 comments:

Michelle said...

Sue, this is awesome! Those polka-dots are perfect. What a fun card!

Stempelomi said...

great take on the fusion. I love it!

Lyndal said...

FAB FUSION Sue - Great card! So glad you joined in the fun experimenting @ FUSION - hope to see you again soon :)

Geri said...

This is such and awesome card! Love EVERYTHING about your design, here!

Darnell said...

Whoa, dude, what a cool card, Sue!! This is such a fun take on the Fusion challenge!!

Unknown said...

What a great take on this week's challenge. So glad you joined us at Fusion.

bevyb said...

Cool card!