Thursday, September 20, 2012

Tag your it, catch up!


I have been taking the Kick Start online card class with Jennifer Maguire and Kristine Warner. The class teaches us how to "kick start" our creativity. My tag your it challenge with my buddy Jules is one of the best ways to kick start my creativity.

If you have been following my blog, you all know about my "tag your it" challenge with my friend Jules. Check out this blog entry for the details if you have no idea what I am talkin' about.

Well, I have gotten way behind what with work and my statistics class. Finally some time to respond to 2 of Jules cards. "hey there" is clean and simple card that took me 4 days to complete. I had the paper strips and the "hey there" on the base card and then didn't know where to go. I finally went through all my stamps and pulled out this Hero Arts stamp that I actually have never used! I fit great on the top of the blue strip. Add "let's party" and the card was complete. This card was made based on this card I received from Jules. 


The next card was a bit more difficult to get a take on. Here is my interpretation.


Here is Jule's card that it was based on. Can you find my inspiration from her card? It is a bit of a stretch.


If you click on the photo's, you can see Jules embossed the ice cream cones. So that was my jumping off point- embossing, something I rarely do these days.

Hope you enjoy the latest "tag your it" cards. I would love to see your inspiration cards from any of the cards presented here.
  





No comments: