Friday, August 17, 2012

Tag your it!


You all might remember, that my friend Jules and I have a stamping challenge going on. I sent her this card and she sent me a card. We each have to make a new card using the card sent to us as inspiration for the next card. I likened it to  a stamping whisper down the lane.

This is the card I received from Jules. 


I love the colors, the light olive green, seafoam blue and the white and black. But where to go with this? 

While I was sleeping I had all kinds of ideas, but when I got into my studio, the first thing I saw was my box of new stuff from Memory Box. All of a sudden the light bulb went off. Here are the results.


I stamped the rows of trees and using the matching die, I cut them out. I colored them with copics, distress markers and momento markers. Yeah, call me crazy, but each of them has a color I wanted. I mounted it onto black card stock stamped in white with the Hero Arts Graph design. 

What do you think?

I can't wait to see what Jules does with my last card and what she does with this one.

Look for more Tag your It cards! 




No comments: