Sunday, August 12, 2012

Live Simply, Love Much


CAS-ual Friday is having a square card challenge. I do not normally make square cards because they require special postage, but in honor of the challenge I am posting this card I made George for our 25th wedding anniversary. I didn't have to mail it, I just had to give it to him.

This is pretty much a one layer card for me. The popped up little birds from PTI don't really count.

I love the design and will make more cards with this blueprint.

Hope you are having as beautiful day as we are having here in Pennsylvania!

4 comments:

annemarks said...

Lovely card nice and simple :)

bethann said...

congrats on 25 yrs. great card. btw, my DH has been diagnosed w a rare very aggresive type of cancer and has been fighting this since Feb. he had tobe admitted for a week to Penn every 3 weeks for a week for really intensive chemo and they got him into remission Thank God. but yesterday he had to be admitted from the ER to our local hospital for a fever, lethargy, nausea etc. pretty sick guy. please think of him

Michele Gross said...

I love this card to pieces! Those little birds are completely adorable! I'm sure your hubby loved it :) Congrats on your anniversary!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays.

Christina said...

What an adorable design! I love the masked and scored frame with the woodgrain background, and the glittered heart is the perfect finishing touch. Congratulations on your 25th anniversary! Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!