Saturday, June 23, 2012

Wild Flowers from Memory Box


Memory Box's dies are becoming the go to dies and wow are they great. But this gal is a stamper and I was thrilled that Dave is still making stamps along with  dies. 
I made a set of note cards using the new wildflower stamps just put out by Memory Box. I used whisper print leaf G1862, whisper print daisy G1863, whisper print geranium G1864 and whisper print wildflower E1865. Using a selection of my new Ranger distress markers, I colored each stamp, spritzed with some water and stamped on white linen card stock. I layered with matching scraps of Memory Box patterened card stock. Add a quick saying of your choice and you have a set of fun and colorful note cards.
Here are pictures of the individual cards.





Hope you enjoy these clean and simple cards. Be sure to check them out at your local stamp store or fav online paper crafts purveyor like Simon say Stamp.



1 comment:

bevyb said...

Sue T
It might be simple but oh so you.
I like!