Monday, May 30, 2011

24 years ago......

on one of the hottest days ever, about 99 degrees in the shade, George and I were married. It is so hard to believe  it has been 24 years! It seems like just yesterday.

Don't ask me what the key to a good and lasting marriage is. I don't know how to answer that. I mean I hold a grudge, I will go to bed mad and there a million things that he does to annoy me, but ya know what George has always been there for me,  he makes me laugh (even when I don't want to!),  he is a great art critic and most of all he loves me despite the million of things I do that annoy him!








So on a day just as hot as 24 years ago we are as happy and in love as ever!

E60A6E5D6326626A19BE3D97B0F0C8BF.png


1 comment:

bethann said...

congrats, cute cards. love following you on the Memory Box blog too